2 bedroom apartment for saleHudson Way, GRANTHAM
- Modern Ground Floor Apartment
- Spacious Accommodation
- 2 Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Diner, Lounge and Bathroom
- Rear Garden and Driveway
PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY! A spacious modern ground floor apartment benefiting from Rear Garden and Driveway and ideally close to Grantham train station and its high speed rail network offering direct links to London Kings Cross in approx. 64 minutes.
PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY! A spacious modern ground floor apartment benefiting from rear garden and driveway ideally close to Grantham train station and its high speed rail network, offering direct links to London Kings Cross in approx 64 minutes. Situated on a popular estate location with brief accommodation comprising of entrance hall, kitchen/diner, lounge, two bedrooms and a family bathroom as well as a rear garden and driveway to the external of the property.
Double glazed front door and radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
2 UPVC double glazed windows, modern low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset sink and drainer with tiled splash backs, gas hob with extractor hood above and electric oven, space for further appliances, breakfast bar, radiator, storage cupboard, access to the gas boiler and access into the Lounge.
Lounge 14' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.45m x 3.18m )
UPVC double glazed french doors out to the rear Garden and radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" maximum x 9' 8" ( 3.76m maximum x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.64m )
UPVC double glazed window and radiator.
UPVC double glazed frosted window, radiator and a 3 piece white suite with bath, shower above, wash hand basin and W.C. Shaving point, extractor fan and partly tiled wall.
To the rear of the property - Rear Garden is enclosed by a fence boundary, raised decked sitting area, patio sitting area, laid to lawn with flowerbed surrounds and gated side access to the Driveway.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61642250.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.