7 bedroom detached house for saleHung Road, Shirehampton
Withdrawn from Market £625,000
- Last sold in 1966, the house has been the much loved home of the late Mr Ralph Hack, a popular man & keen local historian. Now dated &, aside from a recent new roof, requires renovation.
- The grade II listed building retains many of its original fine features including original fireplaces, oven range, sash & shuttered windows and an elegant central staircase.
- Primarily arranged over three floors the accommodation comprises 7 bedrooms, 2 reception, study, kitchen, conservatory, workshop, 3 small outbuildings plus extensive cellar/basement
- Understated & discreet approach, shared with The Coach House leads into approximately ¾ of an acre of south facing, secluded grounds including a ha-ha & Victorian style conservatory
- Listed brick garden wall with Gothic archway leading into a small courtyard. Situated within the grounds is a large beech tree, the subject of a Tree Preservation Order.
- The property benefits from a full right of access connecting Myrtle Hall with the adopted highway of Myrtle Drive.
- Offers potential for a number of uses - with sufficient accommodation for dependent/independent family or (subject to necessary planning & building consents) a small B&B or conversion.
- Set in the popular 'Riverside' suburb of Shirehampton stunning views to the River Avon & Pill beyond can be seen from the property's upper floors, with pleasant riverbank walks
- Shirehampton village within ½ a mile offering shops, schools & essential services. Excellent transport links with nearby train station, regular bus services & easy access to M5
- Further information available by request - Structural Engineers report & Planning Appraisal. The property is not in a Conservation Area
Full descriptionOFFERS HUGE POTENTIAL AND AN OPTION TO ACQUIRE THE COACH HOUSE - A classic, attractive and very large (in excess of 5000 sq. ft.) double fronted grade II listed Georgian period house, circa 1796, set in extensive secluded grounds of circa 0.75 of an acre facing the River Avon.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
COUNCIL TAX BAND:
1. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 4. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly...
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6255634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.