3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTennyson Road, Peterborough
Sold STC £155,000
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Good Size Garden
- Requiring Some Updating
- No Onward Chain
NO ONWARD CHAIN. THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME with TWO RECEPTIONS ROOMS, GARDEN, GARAGE and OFF ROAD PARKING.
REQUIRING SOME UPDATING, this SEMI DETACHED HOME is located not far from many amenities including schools suitable for younger children, local bus routes and quick access to the A47. The accommodation comprises ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE, DINING AREA, KITCHEN, REAR LOBBY and CLOAKROOM. Upstairs are THREE BEDROOMS and BATHROOM. Outside is OFF ROAD PARKING leading to the SINGLE GARAGE and a GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN. The property is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Raised Panel Front Door To:
Window to the front aspect. Double radiator, stairs to the first floor and landing, doors to:
Lounge 13' 6" into recess x 11' 6" plus bay ( 4.11m into recess x 3.51m plus bay )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Double radiator, gas fire, opening to:
Dining Area 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Kitchen 10' 10" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.30m max x 2.92m max )
L--Shaped Room. uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, pantry, space for fridge, vinyl flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, door to the garage, double radiator, vinyl flooring, door to the rear garden.
Fitted with a low level WC.
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 11' 2" min ( 3.15m x 3.40m min )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.81m x 2.90m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, wardrobes to one wall.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" max x 8' max ( 2.82m max x 2.44m max )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, single wardrobe.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap shower over, wash hand basin and a low level WC, radiator, vinyl flooring, storage cupboard.
Outside to the front is a driveway leading to the single garage which has power and light connected. The rear garden backs onto playing fields and is lawned with shrub borders and patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61644236.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG109994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.