4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodhall Way, Beverley
Sold STC £375,000
- Beautiful Former Show Home With No Chain
- Popular & Family-Orientated Molescroft Location
- Outstanding Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Four Spacious Bedrooms With Stunning Master En-Suite
- Gardens, Driveway & Garage
Introducing this STUNNING FORMER SHOW HOME benefitting from a high specification and many added fixtures & fittings not normally available on a standard new home. Offered with NO CHAIN, the property comprises spacious lounge, study, incredible fitted kitchen, FOUR BEDROOMS, two bathrooms & garage.
A simply stunning former show home offering spacious and beautifully presented accommodation throughout. Situated in the popular and family-orientated area of Molescroft, this detached home offers an entrance hall, cloakroom, study with a range of fitted office furniture, spacious lounge with bay window, superb fitted kitchen with double electric oven, five ring gas hob, integrated appliances and French doors to garden, plus utility room. To the first floor are four generous sized bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes, a stunning master en-suite and modern family bathroom. The property also offers front and rear gardens, front driveway and garage. Rarely available on the market and undeniably too good to miss with some final finishing works being completed, viewing is essential to appreciate the quality and size of accommodation on offer.
Stairs to first floor with double-glazed front door.
Tiled with wash hand basin, wc, understairs cupboard, radiator and double-glazed side window.
Study 7' 6" x 9' 5" ( 2.29m x 2.87m )
With fitted office furniture, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Lounge 17' 8" plus bay x 12' 1" ( 5.38m plus bay x 3.68m )
With two radiators and double-glazed front bay window.
Kitchen Diner 20' 3" x 11' 4" min extending to 15' 7" max ( 6.17m x 3.45m min extending to 4.75m max )
Fitted kitchen with splashbacks, wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes stainless steel sink with drainer, double electric oven with five ring gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood, integrated wine fridge and dishwasher, radiator, double-glazed rear window and double-glazed French doors to garden.
Utility 8' 3" x 5' 2" ( 2.51m x 1.57m )
With base units, work surfaces, splashbacks, stainless steel sink with drainer, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and door to garden.
Stairs from hallway with airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 2" max to fitted wardrobes x 12' 2" into fitted wardrobes ( 4.01m max to fitted wardrobes x 3.71m into fitted wardrobes )
With fitted wardrobes, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Tiled with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, shaver point, towel rail radiator and double-glazed side window.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" to fitted wardrobes narrowing to 9' 8" min x 10' 3" plus door recess ( 3.78m to fitted wardrobes narrowing to 2.95m min x 3.12m plus door recess )
With fitted wardrobes, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Bedroom Three 13' 4" max itno fitted wardrobes x 9' 5" max ( 4.06m max itno fitted wardrobes x 2.87m max )
With fitted wardrobes, radiator and double-glazed front windows.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 7' 7" to built in wardrobes ( 3.10m x 2.31m to built in wardrobes )
With built in wardrobes, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Partly tiled with bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, towel rail radiator and double-glazed rear window.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61644254.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV104063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.