3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCherry Tree Close, Mundford, Thetford
Sold STC £175,000
- Semi-detached cottage
- Three bedrooms including loft bedroom
- Ensuite to 2nd floor bedroom
- Gas central heating
- Sealed unit glazing
- Garage and gardens
Situated within a small cul-de-sac this semi-detached property has the benefit of a second floor bedroom with ensuite, two further bedrooms on the first floor and is being offered chain free. It has the benefit of sealed unit and gas central heating, a single garage and an enclosed rear garden.
Offered CHAIN FREE and situated within a small cul-de-sac this semi-detached property has the benefit of a second floor bedroom with ensuite, two further bedrooms on the first floor and is being offered chain free. It has the benefit of sealed unit and gas central heating, a single garage and an enclosed rear garden
A sealed unit UPVC entrance door to entrance lobby, textured and coved ceiling, single framed timber door to:
With stairs to first floor landing, textured and coved ceiling, radiator.
Living Room 12' 9" min extending to 16' " max x 12' 6" ( 3.89m min extending to 4.88m max x 3.81m )
With wood flooring, built in understairs storage cupboard, textured and coved ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 16' x 9' 6" ( 4.88m x 2.90m )
With single drainer stainless steel sink unit inset into rolled edge work surface with cupboard and drawer below, additional cupboards and drawers with rolled edge work surface over, eye level units, space and point for electric cooker, wall mounted gas fired boiler, textured and coved ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and sealed unit UPVC door to rear garden, radiator.
On The First Floor Landing
With built in airing cupboard housing hot water tank and immersion heater, sealed unit UPVC window to side, door to second floor, radiator.
Bedroom One 8' 10" x 9' 5" min extending to 11' 6" max to rear of wardrobe ( 2.69m x 2.87m min extending to 3.51m max to rear of wardrobe )
With built in wardrobe, textured and coved ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.20m max x 3.30m max )
With textured and coved ceiling, built in storage cupboard/wardrobe, radiator.
Bathroom 6' 10" x 6' 5" ( 2.08m x 1.96m )
With close coupled WC, wash hand basin with cupboard below, panelled bath with electric shower over, vinyl flooring, textured and coved ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear, heated towel rail.
On The Second Floor Landing
Sealed unit Velux skylight to front elevation.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" min extending to 12' 9" max x 11' 2" ( 3.20m min extending to 3.89m max x 3.40m )
With laminated floor, access to eaves space, sealed unit Velux skylights to front and rear elevations, wall mounted electric panel heater, door to:
Ensuite Shower Room 6' x 5' ( 1.83m x 1.52m )
With close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with mains shower over, sealed unit Velux skylight to rear elevation.
The front garden has been shingled for ease of maintenance. A concrete driveway leads to the adjoining brick built garage which has an up and over metal door and a door leading to the covered side passage which is situated between the property and the garage. The passage itself leads to the enclosed rear garden which features a large paved patio, timber deck and lawned area.
From William H Brown's Brandon office proceed along the High Street to the level crossing bearing right towards Swaffham. After approximately 4 to 5 miles on reaching Mundford turn left at the roundabout towards Kings Lynn and turn 3rd right into Bracken Rise. Cherry Tree Close is then on the right hand side, the property itself stands on the left and is clearly indicated by a William H Brown For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61644305.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD105838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.