3 bedroom bungalow for saleMaynes Row, Tuckingmill, Camborne
Sold STC £160,000
- TUCKED AWAY PRIVATE THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGLAOW
- LARGE 22'9" LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM
- OFF ROAD DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR NUMEROUS VEHICLES
- MAINS GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- NO ONWARD SALES CHAIN
- OFFERED WITH GREAT POTENTIAL WITH LOFT ROOM AND BASEMENT
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM
NEW INSTRUCTION!! DETACHED THREE BEDROOM BUNAGLOW NESTLED IN A QUIET LOCATION WITH SECLUDED GARDENS, OFF ROAD DRIVEWAY PARKING AND MAINS GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Located on the outskirts of Camborne and nestled in a quiet tucked away location sits this spacious detached three bedroom bungalow offered with no onward sales chain. This delightful bungalow offers accommodation briefly comprising entrance hall, large 22'9" living room/dining room, fully equipped kitchen, three bedrooms with master en-suite bathroom and a good sized family bathroom. This particular property also comes with the added benefit and potential of a loft room and a partially excavated basement, whilst the outside enjoys good sized enclosed front and rear gardens.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED150211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Camborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.