6 bedroom detached house for saleFrinton-on-Sea
Sold by Us
- A Substantial Six Double Bedroom Detached House
- Accommodation Arranged Over Three Floors
- Three Reception Rooms
- Wonderful Orangery Over Looking the South- West Facing Rear Gardens
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom & Two Further Family Bathrooms
- Prestigious Avenues Location
- Approximately (0.5 miles) to Frinton Train Station
- Walking Distance to the Sea Front
- Within Convenient Walking Distance to a Wealth of Local Amenities and Facilities
- Cricket, Golf and Tennis Clubs Located Close By
A beautiful traditional detached property located in the prestigious Avenues location within Frinton- on-Sea. This beautifully presented property offers extended accommodation over three floors. On the ground floor the spacious entrance hall leads off to a lovely sitting room with French doors leading into the garden room, there is a well equipped kitchen breakfast room opening onto the stunning orangery and a separate dining room. On the first and second floors there are six bedrooms and three bathrooms. The rear garden is fully enclosed with a large decking area perfect for alfresco dining. Within walking distance to the beach and local amenities this property is perfectly placed and makes a wonderful family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61647698.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587001649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Exquisite Home, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.