6 bedroom country house for saleBudworth Lane, Great Budworth
Sold STC £1,895,000
- Delightful small country estate in stunning grounds, overlooking a lake
- Wonderful period house requiring updating and improvement
- Extensive range of buildings including cottage and two barns
- Lovely formal gardens, paddock and woodland, in all about 7 acres
A beautifully situated small country estate on the outskirts of Great Budworth Village, standing in fabulous mature gardens and grounds of around 7 acres, with a beautiful large period house, extensive outbuildings and a cottage, enjoying the most magnificent southerly views at the rear over the stunning Budworth Mere
Brownslow House represents a superb opportunity for a private buyer to acquire a small country estate in a wonderful edge of village setting. The large period family house of around 5500 square feet requires general modernisation and improvement today, has the most enchanting views over its grounds towards the Lake, and offers great scope for the incoming buyer to bring it back to a specification for modern day living.
The estate comes with a large traditional range of brick outbuildings including an unused three bedroom cottage, a brick two storey range and a large modern detached barn (rebuilt in 2006), these additional buildings offering the chance to create an excellent small estate with three or perhaps four properties, subject to obtaining the necessary planning permission, which may suit a large family or staff, or be split up for redevelopment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3870828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stuart Rushton & Co, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.