3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSlough Road, East Bergholt, Colchester
Sold STC £345,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Highly Sought After East Bergholt Location
- Ample Off Road Parking
Beautifully presented extended three bedroom detached bungalow situated in the desirable East Bergholt location with great access to local schools and amenities, aswell as the A12 & A14. The property itself benefits from good open living space, ample off road parking and a good sized rear garden.
This property is located in the beautiful village of East Bergholt providing great access to local schools and amenities. The property is also within great access to the A12 & A14 with links to both Felixstowe and Ipswich. The property is just a short drive from Ipswich which provides an array of shopping facilities and the popular Ipswich Marina.
Entrance Door Into:
Doors opening through to:
Bedroom One 12' 3" max x 9' 10" ( 3.73m max x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe, vanity units and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the side and radiator.
Study 8' 3" x 8' ( 2.51m x 2.44m )
Doors opening through to:
Lounge 22' 1" x 15' 2" ( 6.73m x 4.62m )
Double glazed window to the side, patio door opening through to the rear garden and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.89m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the rear and side, matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, inset sink and drainer unit, space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator and door opening to the kitchen.
Panelled bath, pedestal hand wash basin and low level WC.
Separate Shower Room
Shower cubicle with glass door.
Conservatory 8' 6" x 6' 9" ( 2.59m x 2.06m )
Sliding doors opening through to the side, tiled flooring and radiator.
Dropped curb providing ample off road parking, lawned area and side access. Gate leading through to the garage with power and lighting.
Landscaped rear garden with patio area, inset pond and raised decking area with pergola.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61656953.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.