3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBriar Drive, Dewsbury
- ***Guide Price £130,000 - £137,000***
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- Popular Cul-De-Sac Location
- *** NO CHAIN ***
- Well Presented Throughout - View Today!
***Guide Price £130,000 - £137,000*** Located in a popular cul-de-sac and offered with NO CHAIN is this well presented 3 bedroom semi detached property comprising of: entrance hall, lounge/dining, kitchen, landing, 3 bedrooms & bathroom. Driveway leading to detached garage & delightful rear garden.
***Guide Price £130,000 - £137,000***
Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
Part glazed timber door to front, radiator and laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor and part clad walls.
Lounge / Dining 25' 5" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 7.75m Max x 3.53m Max )
Two double glazed lead effect windows to rear, two radiators, tv and telephone point. Coving to ceiling, ceiling rose and wall lights. Under stairs storage cupboard and double glazed patio doors to garden. Fire place with marble hearth and pebble effect electric fire place.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 7' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.24m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Double electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine, laminate flooring and part double glazed uPVC door to side. Double glazed window to side.
Built in storage cupboard, part clad walls and coving to ceiling. Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 8' 4" ( 4.06m x 2.54m )
Double glazed lead effect window to rear, radiator and telephone point. Coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 9' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.87m )
Double glazed lead effect window to rear, radiator and coving to ceiling. Built in wardrobes and over head storage along one wall.
Bedroom 3 10' 3" x 7' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.29m )
Double glazed lead effect window to side, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Three piece suite comprising of: vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below, wc and P shaped Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap and shower attachment . Tiled walls, chrome heated towel heater and double glazed lead effect window to front.
Detached Garage 16' 3" x 8' 3" ( 4.95m x 2.51m )
Up and over door, power and light.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off street parking. To the rear is a garden with raised pebbled play area, flag paved and decked area. Outside lighting and tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61657853.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.