3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoldlay Road, Chelmsford
Sold STC £365,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen and Dining Room
- Good Size Garden
- Off Road Parking
Three bedroom House perfectly positioned for Chelmsford City Centre that offers large living accommodation and a lovely rear garden. This older style property has a great amount of natural light and is very well presented.
Entrance Door To:
Door leading to inner hall.
Doors leading to living room, dining room and kitchen with door leading to garden and stairs leading up to first floor landing.
Living Room 11' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front aspect with feature fireplace and radiator.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 11' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.87m )
Fitted kitchen comprising with one and a half bowl stainless steel inset sink and drainer set into worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units and tiled flooring. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over and integrated microwave. Plumbing for dishwasher and space for fridge and freezer. Double glazed window to side view and door leading to inner hall and utility room.
Double glazed window to rear view with plumbing for washing machine and door leading to WC and kitchen.
Double glazed obscured window to rear view with boiler and low level flush w.c.
First Floor Accommodation
Doors to all bedrooms and shower room.
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 11' 8" ( 4.90m x 3.56m )
Two double glazed windows to front view with fireplace and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 11' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear view.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" maximum x 10' 6" ( 3.78m maximum x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear view.
Suite with double glazed obscured window to side view and consisting of fully tiled walls and flooring, low level flush w.c, vanity wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
Tiled pathway leading to front door with remainder laid with pebbles and enclosed by low brick wall. The property offers the potential for parking.
Patio seating area with remainder laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs to border and shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61657910.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.