4 bedroom detached house for saleRudham Stile Lane, FAKENHAM
Sold STC £265,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Four / Five Bedroom Residence with Annexe Potential
- Lounge & Kitchen-Diner
- Flexible Accommodation
- Generous Corner Plot
- Viewing Essential
Looking for a deceptively spacious family home with newly fitted kitchen -diner? This detached house is well presented and benefits from flexible living accommodation with potential annexe / office area. The property is situated on a corner plot with ample off road parking.
UPVC double glazed door to front, double glazed window to the front and multi-pane door to:
Stairs leading to the first floor, radiator, ceiling coving, door to utility, kitchen-diner and lounge.
Lounge 17' 5" x 11' 4" ( 5.31m x 3.45m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator and TV point.
Kitchen-Diner 22' 7" x 11' 3" ( 6.88m x 3.43m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of modern wall and base units, oak worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel twin sinks with mixer tap. Space for Range cooker with Belling stainless steel cooker hood over, space for fridge freezer and table and chairs. Wall mounted contemporary radiator, larder cupboard and pan drawers. Free standing stainless steel counter, UPVC double glazed window to the rear and UPVC double glazed French doors into the garden.
Utility Room 6' 3" x 6' 2" ( 1.91m x 1.88m )
Base units with oak worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap. Space and plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier. UPVC double glazed window to the front, door to play room / bedroom five. Ceiling coving and door to:
WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle with tiled splashbacks. UPVC double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Door from the utility, door to boiler room housing the gas central heating boiler and pressurised cylinder. Opens to:
Play Room / Bedroom Five 13' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.97m )
(Converted garage, requiring finishing) UPVC double glazed window to the rear and UPVC double glazed door into the garden. Loft access.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading from the entrance hall, loft access and ceiling coving.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.45m x 3.30m )
UPVC double glazed windows to the front, built-in wardrobe and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" max x 9' 8" ( 3.15m max x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed windows to the rear, ceiling coving and radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.36m x 2.03m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, ceiling coving and radiator.
Bathroom 8' x 7' 2" ( 2.44m x 2.18m )
WC, wash hand basin and bath with tiled splashbacks. Shaver point, storage cupboard, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
The property is situated on a corner plot and benefits from a driveway which provides ample off road parking. The remainder of the garden is mainly laid to lawn, an area is currently used to house chickens but this will be moved. There is a patio seating area and hard standing just outside the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61657931.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM103956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.