1 bedroom flat for saleClapham Common South Side, Clapham, London, SW4
- One bedroom second floor flat
- Modern purpose built block
- Views directy overlooking Clapham Common
- Reception room with a bay window
- Seperate kitchen
- Neutral decor throughout
- Communal front garden
- Extended lease
- Prime location on Clapham Common South Side
- Moments from Clapham Common Underground Station and Clapham High Street
James Pendleton has great pleasure introducing to the market a second floor modern purpose built flat situated in prime location overlooking Clapham Common and minutes from Clapham High Street. The flat benefits from neutral decor and views over Clapham Common. On entering the flat there is a welcoming hallway with a useful storage cupboard, a double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a modern bathroom with a white three piece bathroom suite. To the front of the property is a reception room with a bay window and access to a well appointed kitchen with space for the kitchen appliances. The building is situated on Clapham Common Southside and overlooks the Common. The local transport links include Clapham Common and Clapham North Underground stations (Zone 2) and Clapham High Street Mainline station providing direct links to the City, the West End and outer London are just a short stroll from this much sought after flat.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61659752.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCM090093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham Common & Brixton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.