2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHeol Stradling, Whitchurch, Cardiff
- Semi detached
- Two double bedrooms
- Excellent potential
- Front & rear gardens plus driveway
- Popular location close to Whitchurch village
SUPERB POTENTIAL! Semi detached two double bedroom bungalow in a sought after location at the bottom of Heol Stradling, within walking distance of Whitchurch village. Offering spacious accommodation plus front & rear gardens with the potential to add value & put your own stamp on this lovely home.
SUPERB POTENTIAL! Semi detached two double bedroom bungalow in a sought after location at the bottom of Heol Stradling, within walking distance of Whitchurch village. Offering a lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom plus the aforementioned bedrooms, this bungalow is offered for sale with no chain and whilst it could benefit from a new kitchen and bathroom, it is perfectly livable in its current condition. We recommend an internal viewing!
Entered via upvc double glazed front door into a double glazed lean to style porch that runs the length of the house. Vinyl floor, original front door to :
With carpet, radiator, cupboard housing immersion heater, original doors leading to lounge, dining room, both bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge 13' 3" into bay x 10' 11" max ( 4.04m into bay x 3.33m max )
With double glazed bay window to the front, feature diamond shaped stained glass window to the side, carpet, radiator, wall mounted gas fire.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.30m x 3.18m )
With double glazed window to the side, carpet, radiator, wall mounted gas fire, glazed double doors leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 13' x 8' 9" extending to 10' 11" ( 3.96m x 2.67m extending to 3.33m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worktops over, tiled splashbacks, space for free standing cooker, stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap, washing machine and fridge. Vinyl floor, radiator, double glazed back door offering access to the rear garden and a double glazed window to the rear and side.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 8' 10" to robes ( 3.53m x 2.69m to robes )
Double glazed window to the front, carpet, fitted robes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.18m x 3.28m )
With window to the rear, carpet, radiator.
Three piece suite with panelled bath. WC and wash hand basin, half tiled walls, vinyl floor, obscured double glazed window to the side.
Enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area and shed.
Double gates leading to driveway with off road parking, lawned area with mature shrubs and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61659788.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.