1 bedroom flat for saleDymock Street, South Park, Fulham, SW6
- An effortlessly cool Victorian garden flat
- Popular location next to leafy South Park
- Stunning accommodation w. the current owners bold style, art and furniture splashed all over
- One of if not the most inspiring and impressive properties to come to market
- One large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stunning reception space
- Large fitted kitchen with stylish concrete floors and counter-tops
- Beautifully landscaped, south west private garden space
- Moments from Wandsworth Bridge Road and a short walk from Parsons Green
‘The Arthouse’ is what we have lovingly decided to call this effortlessly cool Victorian garden flat. Every inch of the stunning accommodation has the current owners bold style and eclectic art, furniture and taste splashed all over making for one of if not the most inspiring and impressive property to come to market in Fulham.
The flat is approached via the well-kept frontage and communal hallway. The reception room is second to none. Semi open plan with the kitchen separated by a few steps down, the reception space is bright and uber stylish. The majority of the floor is a lovely ‘burned’ grey coloured engineered wood with accenting white floorboards that cut across the grey in front of the beautiful feature fireplace.
The large kitchen area is equally impressive. With partially exposed brick walls and a beautiful white concrete floor. Extensively fitted with a range of units and appliances finished with a matching white concrete countertop and breakfast bar. Access to the rear garden as well as the huge (approx. 168 sq ft / 15.6sq m) cellar storage area are also both off the kitchen.
The bedroom is spacious and well thought out. With plenty of fitted storage and wardrobe space and popular plantation style shutters across the bow window. The bathroom is equally well planned and cool with the same cool concrete floor as the kitchen and stylish modern suite.
Last but by no means least is the garden space. Beautifully landscaped but low maintenance, an absolute haven for a quiet glass of wine or fantastic further entertaining space come summer.
Situated ideally just across the road from both beautiful green spaces of South Park and Hurlingham Park and a stones-throw from the popular bistros, wine bars and boutiques of Wandsworth Bridge Road and Parsons Green.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61660367.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haus Properties, Fulham- Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.