4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDumbarton Road, Ipswich
- Four Bedroom
- Extended Semi-Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms & Cloakroom
- Excellent Decorative Order
- Garage & Off-Road Parking to the Rear
- Highly Sought After Location & School Catchment
This immaculate four bedroom semi-detached family home is located in the highly desirable area of IP4 catchment to Northgate High School. The property must be viewed having been extended to an excellent decorative order with two reception rooms, a cloakroom, off-road parking and a garage.
Situated on the East side of Ipswich within walking distance to all local amenities.
The property provides easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 and the A14 also surrounding areas such as Kesgrave, Martlesham, Woodbridge and Felixstowe.
Accommodation As Follows
Entrance Door Into:
The hallway has been extended and features a double glazed skylight window, karndean flooring, stairs leading up to the first floor and a under stairs cupboard with a window to the side.
The cloakroom has a two piece suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin and a low level w.c. Half tiled, double glazed skylight window and a obscure double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 10' 11" x 11' max ( 3.33m x 3.35m max )
The lounge features a double glazed bay window to the front and a featured fire place with wood burner.
Dining Room 13' 10" x 10' ( 4.22m x 3.05m )
The dining room features double glazed French doors leading to the kitchen diner.
Kitchen Diner 22' 3" x 7' 1" max ( 6.78m x 2.16m max )
The kitchen has been extended and has a one and a half sink unit with mixer tap over, adjoining granite work surface with drawers under and matching eye and base level units. Additional solid walnut work surface with matching eye and base level units also. Karndean flooring, space for Arga with extractor fan and light over and tiled splash backs. Integral dishwasher and space for fridge freezer.
Dining Area 11' 1" x 16' 7" ( 3.38m x 5.05m )
The dining area has a double glazed doors to the rear, double glazed window to the rear and two double glazed skylights. Karndean flooring, Inset lighting, brick slip's and solid walnut work surface with integral washing machine.
First Floor Landing
The landing features a built-in cupboard and a double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 11' max x 13' in to bay ( 3.35m max x 3.96m in to bay )
The master bedroom features a double glazed bay window to the front.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.72m )
Bedroom two features a double glazed window to the rear and laminate flooring.
The bathroom is a four piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, free standing bath, low level w.c and a pedestal wash hand basin. Inset lighting, tiled splash backs and a obscure double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Four 5' 11" x 7' 8" ( 1.80m x 2.34m )
Bedroom four features a built-in cupboard and a double glazed window to the front.
With staircase leading up to the third bedroom.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" max x 14' 10" max ( 3.45m max x 4.52m max )
Bedroom three features three double glazed skylight windows and access to the eves for storage.
The front garden is enclosed by small brick wall, resin paving with gate access and small step leading up to the front door and flower and shrub boarders.
The rear garden has gate access to the side and is enclosed by panelled fencing. Raised decking, astro turf and flower and shrub boarders. Gate access to the rear and outside lighting.
The garage is at the rear of the property with an up and over door, power and light and door into garden. Allocated parking space to the rear also.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61661723.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.