2 bedroom flat for saleArthur Street, Birmingham
- No Onward Chain
- Long Lease
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazing (where specified) Central Heating (where specified)
A FANTASTIC opportunity for a FIRST TIME BUYER or INVESTOR! In a great spot, this FIRST FLOOR property with LONG LEASE is ideally located for easy access to BIRMINGHAM, LOCAL SHOPS, BUS and ROAD LINKS. Do not miss this opportunity, so call us NOW on 0121 742 1725.
A FANTASTIC opportunity for a FIRST TIME BUYER or INVESTOR! In a great spot, this THIRD FLOOR property with LONG LEASE is ideally located for easy access to BIRMINGHAM, LOCAL SHOPS, BUS and ROAD LINKS. Do not miss this opportunity, so call us NOW on 0121 742 1725.
Access via a secure intercom system into communal hallway , stairs and landing and lifts to all floors.
Doors off to lounge, kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms and two storage cupboards, wall mounted intercom system and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.63m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, space for cooker, plumbing and space for washing machine, two storage cupboards and tiling to splashback areas.
Lounge 12' 8" x 11' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.61m )
UPVC double glazed windows to side and front elevations, TV aerial, laminate flooring, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.00m )
UPVC double glazed windows to rear elevation, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" including door recess x 6' 9" ( 3.84m including door recess x 2.06m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Panelled bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level flush WC, tiled to splashback areas and ceiling light point.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61661768.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL202885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Sheldon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.