4 bedroom detached house for saleManor Fields, Dalton Piercy, Hartlepool
- DOUBLE DRIVEWAY
- UTILITY ROOM
- EN SUITE
- BEAUTIFUL VILLAGE LOCATION
BEAUTIFULLY LOCATED in the IDYLLIC VILLAGE of Dalton Piercy with GARAGE and recently block paved DOUBLE DRIVEWAY, giving the property ample parking.
BEAUTIFULLY LOCATED in the IDYLLIC VILLAGE of Dalton Piercy with GARAGE and recently block paved DOUBLE DRIVEWAY, giving the property ample parking. The layout comprises; Entrance Hallway, Kitchen/Breakfast Room with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, range of appliances including a range cooker, dishwasher and American style fridge/freezer, partly tiled splashback and chimney style extractor fan above, Utility Room, extended through Lounge/Dining Room with wall mounted electric feature fireplace, access to the rear Garden via UPVC French doors. To the First Floor are four Bedrooms, three of which are double, EN SUITE to Mater Bedroom plus LUXURIOUS family bathroom suite. Externally are Gardens to the front, side and rear and block paved double Driveway to front for OFF STREET PARKING.
UPVC double glazed opaque window to front aspect, radiator.
Tiled flooring, vanity wash hand basin, WC, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 10' ( 3.99m x 3.05m )
Range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces, one and a half bowl drainer with mixer tap, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, range of built in appliances including a Leisure range cooker, dishwasher, chimney style extractor fan over cooker, American style fridge/freezer, part tiled splashback, door leading to:-
Utility Room 11' 5" x 2' 6" ( 3.48m x 0.76m )
UPVC double glazed door to side aspect, recess for washing machine, Sensor dry washer, understairs storage.
Lounge 15' 3" x 27' 1" ( 4.65m x 8.26m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, two sets of UPVC French doors leading to the rear Garden, wall mounted electric fire.
Bedroom 1 27' x 7' 7" ( 8.23m x 2.31m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Walk in shower, WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceiling spotlights, UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, towel radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 10' ( 3.68m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.97m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, built in mirrored wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 4 8' 4" x 8' 1" ( 2.54m x 2.46m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Fully tiled, vanity wash hand basin, WC, UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, towel style radiator, storage cupboard, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, base units, ceiling spotlight, extractor.
Mainly laid to lawn, two patio areas, decking area which is raised, UPVC French doors leading back into the property, two storage sheds.
Up and over door, water points, Worcester boiler, electric points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61662814.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.