3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHall Road, Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7
Sold STC £505,000
- Large garden with potential to extend (subject to usual consents)
- Three bedrooms
- Two interconnecting reception rooms
- Bathroom with separate wc
- Own drive with parking
- Double length garage/workshop
- Some updating required
- No onward chain
THIS WELL PROPORTIONED FAMILY HOME IS SITUATED ON A BROAD PLOT WITH GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY HAVING MUCH SCOPE TO FURTHER EXTEND AND REMODEL. Features include two interconnecting reception rooms, a separate kitchen and spacious conservatory. Upstairs are three good size bedrooms and bathroom with separate wc. Outside the house benefits from its own driveway with off road parking which leads to a detached garage and a very large rear garden. An early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space, potential and the added advantage of no onward chain.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61663295.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 182HallRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Milestone Residential, Whitton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.