3 bedroom bungalow for saleFishpond Lane, Holbeach, Spalding
- Detached Mature Chalet Bungalow
- Close to town centre
- 3 bedrooms
- Potential to extend
- Good sized garden
- Viewing Essential
Detached mature chalet Bungalow convenient for the facilities of Holbeach town centre. Accommodation over two floors comprising Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom. Large garden offering potential for extending subject to relevant planning permission. VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Detached mature chalet Bungalow convenient for the facilities of Holbeach town centre. Accommodation over two floors comprising Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom. Large garden offering potential for extending subject to relevant planning permission. VIEWING ESSENTIAL to appreciate the size and potential of this property.
having UPVC entrance door and glazing to side, plumbing for automatic washing machine. Giving access to
with staircase to first floor, radiator, telephone point, tiled floor, coved and textured ceiling.
Lounge: 13' 7" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.14m max x 3.48m max )
having UPVC french doors giving access to garden. Radiator, TV point, coved and textured ceiling, two wall light points.
Kitchen/ Diner: 16' 5" max x 11' 11" max ( 5.00m max x 3.63m max )
having a range of units at wall and base level with one a half bowl sink, worktops and tiled spalshbacks. Integrated appliances with electric fan oven, 5 ring gas hob, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Attractive bow window to front and further window to side. Coved and textured ceiling. Built in cupboard housing gas fired boiler, laminate flooring. Door giving access to inner hall.
giving access to Bedrooms 1 and 2 and bathroom. Coved and textured ceiling, built in storage cupboard.
Ground Floor Bedroom 1: 13' 6" max x 11' 4" max ( 4.11m max x 3.45m max )
having window to rear, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
Ground Floor Bedroom 2: 11' 11" max x 10' 9" max ( 3.63m max x 3.28m max )
having window to front, radiator, laminate floor, built in airing cupboard, coved and textured ceiling.
Ground Floor Bathroom:
having bath with shower over with glass shower screen, wash hand basin and low level WC. fully tiled walls, radiator coved and textured ceiling.
First Floor Landing:
with stairs from entrance hall, built in cupboard housing the cold water tank.
Bedroom 3: 12' max x 11' 5" max ( 3.66m max x 3.48m max )
having two windows to rear, radiator.
Store/ Study Area: 15' 1" max x 5' 11" max ( 4.60m max x 1.80m max )
this room has reduced head height, sky light.
The property is set back behind a good sized foregarden with low level hedging to boundaries with driveway offering off road parking for several cars. to the rear of the property is a large offering great potential for cultivation. also offering potential for extending the property with the relevant Planning Permissions, some neighbouring properties have done this.
From the Market Place Long Sutton turn left and continue to the roundabout at Gedney take the 3rd exit and continue along the A17 taking the 3rd exit to the left into Fleet Hargate and follow the Fleet Road into Holbeach. Upon reaching Holbeach take the left turning into Damgate and after a short distance turn right into Fishpond Lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61664366.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST102987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.