3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSaughall Massie Road, Upton, WIRRAL
- Three Bedroom Semi - Detached House
- Mature Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Popular Location
- In Catchment Area For Local Schools
- Viewing Strongly Recommended!
A beautifully appointed and well-presented semi-detached house with mature garden ideal for a family home. Located in a peaceful idyllic area of Upton and in the catchment area for excellent local schools. Viewing's are strongly recommended to appreciate all that this property has to offer.
Jones & Chapman are pleased to offer this three bedroom semi detached house in an idyllic area of Upton. This family home is within catchment area of excellent local schools and close to the 437 bus route running to Liverpool city centre and West Kirby. The property offers off road parking with private and enclosed front and rear gardens. With gas central heating and double glazed windows, this is a very good sized accommodation which comprises; a hall, lounge and dining area, and a generous sized conservatory to the rear. A fitted kitchen with electric oven and gas hob. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The rear garden has a fenced perimeter and is also ideal for Alfresco style dining. Viewing's are strongly recommended to appreciate all this home has to offer.
Lounge 12' 5" x 13' 6" ( 3.78m x 4.11m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, television connection point and telephone connection point, ceiling light, cupboard allowing for ample and housing utilities meter.
Opening to Dining room.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.59m )
Leading from the lounge to dining room.
With sliding patio doors leading to conservatory, radiator and ceiling light.
Kitchen 7' x 10' 5" ( 2.13m x 3.18m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and complementary base units with rolled top work surfaces and tiled splash backs, two bowl ceramic sink unit, integral electric oven, integral gas hob, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge freezer, gas central heating boiler, tiled floor, double glazed window to the side.
Double glazed door leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory Irregular Shaped Room 7' x 10' 5" ( 2.13m x 3.18m )
Leading from the dining room and kitchen.
Hexagonal shaped conservatory comprising: Brick and UPVC double glazed construction, ceiling light point, radiator, vinyl floor covering and a television connection point.
Accessed from the ground floor by staircase leading to first floor landing with loft access, the loft being insulated and boarded.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 9' ( 4.47m x 2.74m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and television connection point.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 9' ( 2.84m x 2.74m )
With d double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 2" x 9' 6" ( 1.88m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the front, storage cupboard with double hanging and television connection point.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with hand held shower head, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled walls and floor, radiator and double glazed frosted window to the rear.
There are gardens to the front and rear with off road parking.
Front garden laid mainly to lawn with privet hedge, timber fencing and garden path.
Rear garden laid mainly to lawn with patio area allowing for alfresco dining, bin storage area, timber panelled fencing and garden path. Driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61664429.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE102627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Greasby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.