2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRimer Close, Norwich
- Modern semi detached house
- Off road parking & enclosed rear garden
- Sought after area
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Ideal buy to let investment
BRILLIANT BUY! An impressive two bedroom modern semi detached house positioned on a small development which lies in Three Score, a very popular location just west of Norwich City Centre with great access to the Norfolk & Norwich Hospital and the UEA.
The property offers accommodation comprising entrance hall with cloakroom, lounge, dining room and kitchen / breakfast room to the ground floor, whilst off the landing to the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. This freehold home has an impressive part walled rear garden and brick weave driveway to the front. There is uPVC double glazing, smooth plastered ceiling and ground floor cloakroom. The property is currently let, details of which can be found from this branch. Three Score is positioned just off the Watton Road providing great access to Earlham Road, UEA and Norfolk & Norwich Hospital with great links to the A47 and nearby Longwater Retail Park.
With stairs to the first floor and radiator.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splashbacks and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge / Dining Room
uPVC double doors to the rear garden, uPVC double glaze window to the rear aspect, smooth ceiling, radiator and understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
Fully fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with built in gas hob, built in electric oven, inset stainless steel sink unit, gas fired boiler, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splashbacks and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and built in wardrobe.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with attached shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with extractor fan and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The property has brick weave parking / driveway to the front with a small garden which is laid and enclose by mature hedging. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by fence and wall with gated rear access and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61664435.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.