3 bedroom detached house for saleHowden Dike, Leven Park
Sold STC £189,995
- A Very Impressive Three Bedroom Detached House Enjoying a Prime Position Within the Popular Leven Park Development in Yarm
- Improved to an Excellent Standard with Attractive Decor & Good Quality Fittings
- Delightful Landscaped Gardens to Front & Rear
- Driveway Providing Off Street Parking Together with a Small Motorbike Garage/Store & Garden Shed
- Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Limestone Surround
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with a Good Range of Fitted Units & Integrated Dishwasher & Fridge
- Double Glazed Conservatory with Tiled Floor & Double Doors to the Rear Garden
- Three Nicely Presented Bedrooms with Master Having Fitted Wardrobes
- Superb Bathroom Refitted in 2015 & Providing a White Three Piece Suite, Attractive Tiling & Shower Over the Bath
- Gas Central Heating System via a Worcester Combination Boiler, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
Full descriptionA Very Impressive Three Bedroom Detached House Enjoying a Prime Position Within the Popular Leven Park Development in Yarm. Improved to an Excellent Standard with Attractive Decor and Good Quality Fittings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61665473.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.