4 bedroom house for saleBurn Wood Court, Long Newton
Sold STC £235,000
- A Beautifully Presented, Deceptively Spacious Four Bedroom House Offered with No Onward Chain
- Improved to an Extremely High Standard with Most Attractive Decor & High Quality Fittings Throughout
- Enjoying a Prime Position Within the Sought After Village of Long Newton Which Offers a Highly Regarded Junior School
- The Property is One of Only Eight Homes in This Small Exclusive Modern Development
- Delightful Gardens to Front & Rear, Block Paved Double Width Driveway & Partially Converted Garage
- Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire in a Feature Surround & Dining Room with Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Superb Refitted Breakfast Kitchen with Solid Wood Flooring, Built-in Rangemaster Oven with Integrated Fridge/Freezer & Dishwasher
- Four Impressive Bedrooms with Master Having a Luxurious Refitted En-Suite Shower Room & Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
- Long Newton Offers Excellent Access to the Surrounding Towns of Yarm, Darlington & Stockton via the A66 Road Network
A Beautifully Presented, Deceptively Spacious Four Bedroom House Offered with No Onward Chain. Improved to an Extremely High Standard with Most Attractive Decor & High Quality Fittings Throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61665506.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.