3 bedroom terraced house for saleCheffins Road, Hoddesdon
- Scope For Improvement (STPP)
- 24ft Lounge/Dining Room
- Refitted Bathroom
- 40ft x 40ft Rear Garden
- Garage To Side with Additional Parking
- No Chain
An opportunity to acquire this 1960's built three bedroom end terraced house with garage to the side situated in the popular Roselands development. The accommodation is in need of improvement and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Situated in the popular Roselands development is this 1960's built three bedroom end terraced house, in need of some improvement and offers features to include a 24ft lounge/dining room, refitted bathroom and garage to the side. The property is within easy access to schools, local shops, good transport facilities and Hoddesdon Town Centre which offers further shopping and recreational amenities. Being offered with NO CHAIN this property must be viewed internally.out
Replacement upvc double glazed entrance door with matching side screen, staircase to first floor with hardwood balustrade and rails with deep understairs storage cupboard. Coved ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.79m )
In need of refitted, featuring wall mounted gas fired boiler serving central heating and domestic hot water, double glazed window to rear elevation and upvc double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
Lounge / Dining Room 24' x 12' 4" narrowing to 9' 4" ( 7.32m x 3.76m narrowing to 2.84m )
Feature fireplace with fitted gas fire, coved ceiling, full width double glazed window to front elevation and double glazed window to rear, two radiators.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft. Upvc double glazed window to side elevation and coved ceiling, hardwood balustrade and rails.
Bedroom 1 12' x 9' 7" (full floor space) ( 3.66m x 2.92m (full floor space) )
Fitted with a wall to wall range of built in wardrobe cupboards with additional storage over, radiator, cornice ceiling and full width double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 12' 8" ( 3.61m x 3.86m )
Built in airing cupboard housing lagged copper cylinder, radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom 3 6' 10" x 9' narrowing to 8' 2" ( 2.08m x 2.74m narrowing to 2.49m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front elevation.
Refitted and fully tiled to compliment a luxury white suite comprising a panel enclosed bath, vanity wash basin and low level flush WC with concealed cistern, double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and fitted medicine cabinet with mirrored door.
FRONT GARDEN - fully enclosed paved front garden with low brick wall and path to the front of the property. Vehicular access to the side with access to GARAGE with additional parking space to the front.
REAR GARDEN - laid predominantly to lawn with a paved patio to the immediate rear of the property and measuring approximately 40ft x 40ft.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61666073.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.