3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleExeter Road, Peterborough
- Fully Renovated
- Three bedrooms
- Central Location
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- No Forward Chain
CENTRAL LOCATION. FULLY RENOVATED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW with EN-SUITE, CONSERVATORY, GARAGE and GARDENS. NO FORWARD CHAIN.
This FULLY RENOVATED and REFURBISHED BUNGALOW has been HEAVILY EXTENDED is situated in the popular location of Exeter Road. Sitting off Dogsthorpe Road this property is being offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN, THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS, REFITTED KITCHEN and BREAKFAST AREA, REFITTED BATHROOM and EN-SUITE, CONSERVATORY and LARGE REAR GARDEN with DECKING.
Double Glazed Door To:
Tiled flooring, doors to:
Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 9' 5" ( 4.14m x 2.87m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspect. Radiator, carpet flooring, alcove.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 11' 10" ( 4.17m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, space for feature fireplace, TV point, carpet flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, carpet flooring, door to:
Kitchen Area 6' 10" x 5' 9" ( 2.08m x 1.75m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect. Refitted with a range of base and eye level units with complimentary wooden work surfaces over, integrated electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge freezer, under lighting, plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap over, part tiled walls, wall mounted boiler, tiled flooring.
Dining Area 11' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fully tiled throughout and recently renovated with a three piece suite comprising sunken bath with tiled surround and hand rail attachment, wash hand basin and a WC, underlighting, storage for towels, extractor fan.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle with shower over, wash hand basin and a WC, tiled flooring, tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail,
Lounge 16' x 15' ( 4.88m x 4.57m )
Double glazed bay window to the conservatory, double glazed patio doors to the side aspect, double glazed window to the side aspect. Carpet flooring, radiator, TV point, power points.
Conservatory 9' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.00m )
Half brick and uPVC double glazed construction with doors to the rear garden.
To the front of the property is a concrete driveway providing off road parking leading to the garage, enclosed by small brick wall. The rear garden is laid to lawn, recently refitted decking, door to the garage.
The vendor will be renewing the block paved driveway and laying slates and also decking to a large area at the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.