1 bedroom flat for saleBedford Square, Brighton
Sold STC £262,950
- ONE BEDROOM PATIO FLAT
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- SEPARATE FITTED KITCHEN
- NEUTRAL DECOR TO MAIN ROOMS
- OWN STREET ENTRANCE
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
- NEW CARPETS
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale a ONE BEDROOM flat with SHARE OF FREEHOLD and private PATIO GARDEN. Offered with no onward chain, gas central heating and separate fitted kitchen. Early viewing considered essential by vendors Sole selling agents.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale a one bedroom lower ground PATIO flat forming part of a period style converted property located on a popular seafront square. The property comprises of private entrance hall, lounge to front with feature FIREPLACE, inner hall / study area with raised mood lighting, DOUBLE bedroom with views over rear patio, SEPARATE fitted kitchen, bathroom and private patio garden with painted wall surround.
Early viewing highly recommended.
Lounge 16' x 12' 1" max ( 4.88m x 3.68m max )
Window to front, modern neutral decor, feature fireplace, newly carpeted floor, radiator.
Inner Study Hall
Work surface area ideal for studying or light dining space for stools under, downlights over, raised mood lighting.
Bedroom 13' 5" x 11' 9" ( 4.09m x 3.58m )
Window to rear with views over rear patio garden, modern neutral decor, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.18m )
Fitted wall and base units, wall mounted boiler, part tiled walls, inset sink unit, work surfaces over with inset electric hob, oven below, under floor heating, window to side and door to private patio garden.
Fitted suite comprising bath, WC,under floor heating, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, window.
Courtyard 16' 8" x 10' ( 5.08m x 3.05m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61666148.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF108221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Western Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.