3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKendon Gardens, Thorne, Doncaster
Sold STC £180,000
- *** GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £200,000 ***
- DESIRABLE LOCATION
- Three Bed Detached Bungalow
- Rare Opportunity Not To Be Missed
- PRIVATE REAR GARDENS
A THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION. Entrance hall, lounge, dining room,kitchen with appliances, three bedrooms, bathroom,side porch, gas central heating, double glazing, garage. Lovely private rear gardens. NOT TO BE MISSED.
Thorne & Moorends are excellently situated for the commuter with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. Offering a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school. If it's a round of golf you're looking for, fishing lakes, leisurely stroll along the canal, leisure centre, exploring the Thorne Moors, regular bus services and two train stations then look no further. NOT TO BE MISSED!
Having a PVCu double glazed entrance door and coving to ceiling. Telephone point, radiator and two cloaks cupboards.
Having a side facing double glazed window and coving to ceiling. Low level flush W.C, wash hand basin and radiator.
Lounge 17' x 11' 5" ( 5.18m x 3.48m )
Having a front double glazed bow window and coving to ceiling. Tile fireplace to coal effect gas fire, one television points, two wall light fittings, central ceiling light and a radiator. Archway to;
Dining Room 10' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.95m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and coving to ceiling. Radiator and door to the kitchen and inner hall.
Kitchen 15' 6" x 9' 3" plus built in cupboards ( 4.72m x 2.82m plus built in cupboards )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and radiator. The kitchen comprises; Wall and base units with granite effect work surfaces inset stainless steel sink unit. Gas hob, gas cooker point and extractor fan above. Under unit lighting and tiled splashbacks. Cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and a cupboard housing the gas boiler. Cylinder / airing cupboard. Television connection. Half single glazed door to the side room.
Having front and rear half PVCu double glazed doors. Wall and base cupboards with granite effect work surfaces.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 14' ( 3.61m x 4.27m )
Having a front double glazed window and radiator. Fitted wardrobes, chest of drawers, head board and cupboards over the bed.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 11' 7" ( 4.29m x 3.53m )
measured to the back of the fitted wardrobes, full width of room. Having a side facing double glazed window, radiator and coving to ceiling. Television point.
Bedroom Three 11' x 9' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.02m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Having a rear facing double glazed window and radiator. Tiling to three walls, the bathroom comprises; panelled bath with mains shower and curtain rail, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush W.C.
the front garden enjoys an open plan lawned garden with pedestrian access available to both sides of the bungalow in addition to the drive leading to the garage.
To the rear there is a lovely well established, private rear garden screened by established hedges and trees.The garden features two tier lawned areas with fish pond, the patio area is to the back of the bungalow and a cold water garden tap is provided. Secure gate.
Detached Brick Garage
With Up and over door, electric light and power supply. Side personnel door and a rear garden store.
The property is of metal frame construction with brick outer leaf under a pitched tiled roof.
Council Tax Band C
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61666181.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.