3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHitchings Way, Reigate, Surrey
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- Spacious, well maintained 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Lounge, dining room & study
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Driveway for 3 cars
- Large, established rear garden
- EPC energy rating E (43)
If you are looking to upgrade in the Reigate area or move from the outskirts of London and take advantage of the superb facilities and the excellent schools within the area - then look no further.This spacious semi detached house provides great family accommodation with potential, subject to planning permission, for further extension in years to come to provide additional first floor and ground floor space.The location is ideal being only a short walk from great local amenities including shops and schools, such as Dovers Green School, Sandcross Infant School and Priory School as well as Reigate School. Only a short car journey away is Reigate and Redhill town centres with an excellent range of facilities including mainline train stations to London, as well as Gatwick Airport and the M25.As soon as you walk through the front door you will immediately notice this property offers a lot of room to spread out into with a large entrance hall and good size lounge, dining room and study. The accommodation is flexible as on the ground floor the study could be used as an additional bedroom with an adjacent cloakroom. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms being ideal for a growing family.One of the main features is the driveway which can park up to at least three cars as well as the large rear garden which is perfect for enjoying a summer barbecue or for the children play in.
What the Owner says:
For us, this has been a very happy home for over 18 years. Close proximity to excellent schools has meant our son has grown up with a first rate education too.We love the fact that we can be in London after only a half hour train journey, but coming home is to a green and peaceful area - you can see fields from the front bedroom windows. The garden has given us a private space to relax and grow fruit and vegetables and our neighbours are lovely. We are only moving away from the area to retire and start a new adventure by the sea!
- Entrance Hall: 15'2 x 6'8 (4.63m x 2.03m)
- Lounge: 14'0 x 12'0 (4.27m x 3.66m)
- Dining Room: 12'6 x 11'5 (3.81m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen: 8'10 x 7'4 (2.69m x 2.24m)
- Study: 14'9 x 8'5 (4.50m x 2.57m)
- Cloakroom: 8'5 x 4'2 (2.57m x 1.27m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 x 11'0 (3.97m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 9'5 (3.66m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'10 x 7'7 (2.39m x 2.31m)
- Bathroom: 8'9 x 8'4 (2.67m x 2.54m)
- Front Garden
- Driveway for 3 Cars
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61667903.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21611499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Reigate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.