3 bedroom terraced house for saleSwanstand, Letchworth Garden City
- THREE Bedroom Terrace Home
- Open Plan Living Kitchen/Dining Room
- Four Piece Suite Bathroom
- Quiet Location
- Decent Sized Front And Rear Garden
- Within Walking Distance To Local Shops & Amenities
- A MUST VIEW!!
- ** BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ** Upon Negotiation
**GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£260,000** A Generously Sized Terrace Home, Featuring Ground Floor WC, Open Plan Living/Kitchen Dining Room, Three Bedrooms & A Family Bathroom. Set Back From Swanstand Road To Provide A Quiet Setting With Brilliant Links To The A1 (M)
Letchworth Garden City:
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 35 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
Door to the front aspect, fitted carpet, radiator and doors leading onto lounge.
Lounge 15' 8" max x 14' 6" ( 4.78m max x 4.42m )
Understairs area, radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 9' 7" ( 4.47m x 2.92m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces. One bowl sink and drainer, Space for oven and fridge / freezer. Tiled flooring and splash backs. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Door leading onto the cloakroom and rear garden.
Wash hand basin, low level w/c, radiator, tiled flooring and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the lounge. Airing cupboard and loft access.
Master Bedroom 16' x 9' 8" ( 4.88m x 2.95m )
Built in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Second Bedroom 13' 9" x 8' 7" ( 4.19m x 2.62m )
Radiator, Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Third Bedroom 9' 9" max x 5' 8" ( 2.97m max x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Wash hand basin, low level w/c, panel bath with shower over, separate shower cubicle, radiator, tiled splash backs and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Path leading to the front door. Enclosed by hedging. Mainly laid to lawn.
Enclosed by timber fencing, mainly laid to lawn, decking area, stairs leading to raised lawn area, pathway leading to rear gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61668461.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCH304930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Letchworth Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.