2 bedroom flat for saleHeol Pentwyn, Cardiff
Sold STC £130,000
- SPACIOUS LIVING AREA
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LOVELY COMMUNAL GARDENS
- QUIET LOCATION
- WELL PRESENTED
**GOOD LOCATION** TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT** **WELL PRESENTED** Don't miss out on this apartment in WHITCHURCH ideal for a variety of buyers!
**FANTASTIC LIVING AREA** A well presented two bedroom top floor apartment located in Whitchurch within proximity of the local schools, village shops, public transport and other amenities with good links to the M4 and A470. Accommodation of this property comprises; communal entrance, spacious lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Benefits of this property include, double-glazing, gas central heating, garage and communal gardens.
With storage cupboard, laminate floor.
Lounge/dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 24' 7" x 23' 11" max ( 7.49m x 7.29m max )
Light and spacious room with dual aspect windows to the front and rear, door to the balcony, three radiators, power points. space for dining table, TV points.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.11m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worktops over, sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, gas hob, electric oven. lino floor, window plus door to balcony.
Bedroom One 14' 4" max x 8' 5" ( 4.37m max x 2.57m )
With window to the rear, laminate floor, radiator, TV and power points, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.02m )
With window to the rear, radiator, power points, carpet.
With bath, wash hand basin, WC, tiled walls and floor, window to the front, heated towel rail.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61668641.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.