4 bedroom town house for saleAthenlay Road, London
Sold STC £925,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Ensuite Bathrooms
- Freehold Townhouse
- Rear Garden
- Finished To A High Standard
Athenlay Villas is an exclusive collection of nine outstanding brand new four bedroom family homes arranged over three floors. The contempary twist of modern and period character externally helps make this street become one of the best in SE15.
Athenlay Villas is an exclusive collection of nine outstanding brand new four bedroom family homes arranged over three floors. The contempary twist of modern and period character externally helps make this street become one of the best in SE15. Drawing in natural light through multiple aspects the house has generous proportions in every room, and is brimming plenty of entertaining space from the separate Lounge with a bay window and an open planed kitchen/diner leading through the bi folding doors to the rear garden.
All houses are built to an outstanding level of specification, marrying facets of old style characteristics with contemporary vision for the modern family home. Athenlay Villas, SE15 is located in the vibrant, up and coming London area of Peckham. Filled with amazing cafés, restaurants, parks and a golf club. Peckham has a huge amount to offer and enhance its resident's lifestyle. Walking distance to the very popular Ivydale Primary School and the amazing Peckham Rye Common. Take a short walk to the great local amenities of Nunhead with its vibrant array of independent shops, including an old fashioned fishmonger, Ayres Bakery and Bambuni deli/coffee shop.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KGT107673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Kennington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.