1 bedroom flat for saleWilliamson Avenue, Dumbarton
- Superbly presented 1 bedroom top floor flat
- Tastefully decorated in neutral colours & with quality floorcoverings
- Gas-fired central heating & tilt ?n turn double glazed sealed units
- Bay window lounge with deep recess. Solid timber interior doors
- Bay window lounge, recess, double bedroom, kitchen & bathroom.
- Traditional sandstone terrace flat close to amenities
- Level south facing communal gardens and cellar storage
- Ideal buy for first time buyer or mature home maker
Access via well maintained communal entrance and stairs with double glazed units on half landings. The flat is entered via solid timber door to reception hallway with all apartments leading off. Bay window lounge to front, shelved display alcove and decorated in light shades complimenting the fitted carpet. Benefitting from deep recess which could easily accommodate table and chairs for casual dining. The double bedroom is quietly located to the rear of the property and offers open views over Dumbarton Common. Space for double or twin beds and free standing bedroom furniture.Professionally fitted kitchen with an efficient layout incorporating wall and base storage units, extensive work surface area on one wall integrating with halogen hob and fan assisted oven. Tiled splashback, vinyl flooring and stainless steel sink with drainer. Space for kitchen appliances and plumbing for automatic washing machine.3 piece classic white suite in partially tiled bathroom combining panelled bath with overhead independent electric shower unit with curtain and rail. Vinyl flooring and tilt ‘n turn opaque window formation.GardenSouth facing level garden to rear, mainly laid to lawn and with external storage cellar. Surrounding AreaDumbarton Central Railway Station is minutes from the property. This railway link offers 4 trains per hour into the centre of Glasgow. Connections are also available to Helensburgh and Balloch, Loch Lomond. Other public transport facilities are situated on Bonhill Road and Dumbarton High Street. The major trunk roads, A82 and A814 are close at hand easing commuting to the motorway network and International Airport. Primary and secondary schools, children’s nurseries, major retail outlets and leisure activities are all nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7103297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.