4 bedroom house for saleDock Cottages, Wapping, E1W
Under Offer £1,895,000
- Stunning and unique four bedroom two story cottage
- Enormous reception room with mezzanine library
- Composed of three Georgian cottages
- Two large bathrooms with free standing baths
- Bright and airy conservatory
- Seperate comfortable living room
- Lovely walled gardens at the front and back of the house
- Original features including wood floors and open fireplaces
Built in 1824 and fantastically located moments from the River Thames, this unique four bedroom house includes two generously sized bathrooms, a conservatory, a large reception room and wonderful gardens.
The Dock Cottage is equidistant from Canary Wharf and the City and is located moments from the elite shops, bars, restaurants of Docklands while Limehouse Station and Tower Hill Underground Station offer superb transport links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 913370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.