8 bedroom hotel for saleWestgate, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11
- Prominent main road position with excellent access to Junction 10 of the M65
- Car Parking available adjacent
- Suitable for a variety of uses subject to Planning
- Offers in the region of £150,000
The Plane Tree Hotel is located at the junction of Westgate, St James Street and Active Way to the west of Burnley town centre and within half a mile of junction 10 of the M65 motorway. The property is within a short walk of Burnley town centre.
A substantial detached property with its accommodation arranged on three floors having been built of natural stone with a pitched slate roof. There is an adjoining car park for up to 15 cars and flagged forecourt. The property has been used for many years as a bar and function room on the ground floor with letting rooms available via separate access on the first and second floor.
Main Bar 146.7 sq.m. 1,580 sq. ft.
Function Room/Residents Bar 53.8 sq.m. 580 sq. ft.
Male and female WC facilities
Cellar with gas fired central heating boiler, plus cold store.
Landlord's flat comprising lounge, double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Two single bedrooms
One double room
One twin room
Two single rooms
One double room
One family room
NB, all the above rooms have a WC and shower.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61671260.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Estate Agents Ltd, Burnley - Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.