Land for saleBambury Lane, Countesthorpe, Leicester, LE8
Sold STC £80,000
- FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
- OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £80,000
Full descriptionA level permanent pasture field in a quiet rural location situated in open countryside with excellent rides available along local bridleways and lanes. The field will attract interest from horse owners and farmers.
The property comprises a single field of permanent pasture extending to approximately 7.51 acres (3.04 hectares) or thereabouts. The field is level and sheltered to three sides by well established hedgerows.
The field is connected to mains water supplying two drinking troughs.
The field is located on Bambury Lane approximately 1 mile south of Countesthorpe and three quarters of a mile north of Willoughby Waterleys. To reach the property when travelling from Countesthorpe, take the Willoughby Road out of the village and after approximately one quarter of a mile, turn left along Bambury Lane. The field is at the end of Bambury Lane along the stoned bridle road.
REMARKS and STIPULATIONS:
Tenure and Possession:
The land is freehold and vacant possession will be given on completion.
The property is connected to a mains water supply, however, prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves of the adequacy, availability and location of the services.
There will be no claim for Dilapidations (if any).
Wayleaves, Easements and Rights of Way:
The field is crossed by a public footpath.
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all Wayleaves, Easements and Rights of Way whether mentioned or not.
Fixtures and Fittings:
All items designated as Fixtures and Fittings are excluded from the sale.
Local – Harborough District Council – Tel No: 01858 828282
County - Leicestershire County Council – Tel No: 0116 232 3232
Water - Severn Trent Water Authority – Tel No: 0800 783 4444
Arbitration:Should any dispute arise between the Vendor and the Purchaser upon any point whatsoever (not involving a question of law) arising out of the General Remarks and Stipulations, Particulars or Plan or as to the interpretation thereof, the matter in dispute shall not annul the sale but shall be referred to the arbitration of the Agents, whose decision shall be final and binding on all parties to the dispute and in every such arbitration the Agents shall decide how the cost of such reference shall be borne
Plan and Particulars:
These are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and no claim can be admitted for any errors or discrepancies.
Viewing and Enquiries:
The property may be viewed in reasonable daylight hours. For further information, contact Tim Fox on 0116 289 4719.
(1) Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Fox Bennett in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Fox Bennett nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
(2) Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
(3) Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
(4) VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
Particulars and Photograph: September 2016
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61671404.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FOX33. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox Bennett, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.