3 bedroom terraced house for saleEastfield Road, Peterborough
Sold STC £120,000
- Mid terraced house
- Three bedrooms
- Separate dining room
- Downstairs bathroom
- Rear garden
- No chain
NOTICE OF OFFER
175 Eastfield Road, PE1 4BH. By order of mortgagees in possession, we advise an offer has been made for above property in the sum of £120,000. Any person wishing to increase on this offer should notify the selling agents of their best offer prior to exchange or within next 7 days.
Front door leading to:
3.63m x 3.43m (11'11"max x 11'3"max) excluding bay. Feature fireplace, radiator, laminate flooring with recessed ceiling spotlight, door way.
Stairs to first floor, door way to:
3.63m x 3.45m (11'11" max x 11'4"max). PVCu double glazed window to rear, walk-in understairs storage cupboard, radiator with recessed light, door way to:
3.12m x 1.78m (10'3" x 5'10"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units and cupboards with worktop space, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, space for fridge/freezer and cooker, extractor hood, PVCu double glazed window to side, laminate flooring, wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler, door way to:
Laminate flooring, PVCu double glazed door to the side porch, door to:
Fitted with three piece white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin with storage under and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled flooring.
Walk-in overstairs storage cupboard, doors to:
3.43m x 2.77m (11'3"max x 9'1"max) including recess. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, radiator.
3.63m x 3.40m (11'11" max x 11'2"max). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, door way to:
3.02m x 1.80m (9'11" x 5'11"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Front garden partly enclosed by brick wall, various shrubs, on road permit parking. Rear garden, mainly laid to lawn, wooden decked patio seating area, right of way shared access, part glazed door to the side porch, polycarbonate roof, PVCu door to the rear lobby.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61671500.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.