5 bedroom detached house for saleFountains Place, Eye, Peterborough
- Village location
- Three storey detached house
- 33' open plan kitchen, dining family area
- Master bedroom with ensuite & study area
- Guest bedroom with ensuite and dressing area
- Three further bedrooms
- Double garage
* Village location
* Three storey detached house
* 33' open plan kitchen, dining family area
* Master bedroom with ensuite & study area
* Guest bedroom with ensuite and dressing area
* Three further bedrooms
* Double garage
PVCu double glazed front door to,
Radiator, tiled flooring, Burglar Alarm control panel, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling lights, stairs to first floor landing with understairs storage cupboard, door to:
PVCu double glazed window to side, fitted with two piece white suite comprising, wash hand basin and low-level wc, tiled splashback, radiator, tiled flooring,
3.89m x 2.87m (12'9"max x 9'5"max). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, engineered oak flooring, TV point, coving to ceiling.
5.79m x 3.96m (19' x 13'). PVCu double glazed window to front, feature remote controlled gas fire, two radiators, engineered oak flooring, TV point, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling lights, double doors to the Reception Hall, double doors to:
Open Plan, Family Area, Kitchen & Dining Area
10.06m x 4.22m (33'max x 13'10"max)
3.96m x 3.86m (13' x 12'8"). Radiator, tiled flooring, TV point, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling lights, PVCu double glazed double door with side panel giving access into the rear garden, opening to:
5.92m x 4.22m (19'5"max x 13'10"max). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units and cupboards with drawers and granite worktop space over, display units, 1¼ bowl sink unit with single drainer, mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, under-unit lighting, built-in dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in cooker range with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling lights, PVCu double glazed back door with side panel giving access into the rear garden, door to:
2.97m x 1.40m (9'9" x 4'7"). Fitted with a matching range of base units with granite worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, water softener, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled flooring.
Radiator, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling lights, stairs to second floor landing with understairs storage cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom 2/Guest Room
3.86m x 3.33m (12'8" x 10'11"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling, opening to:
2.06m x 1.75m (6'9" x 5'9"). PVCu double glazed window to front, built-in double wardrobe with full-length mirrored sliding doors, coving to ceiling.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level and WC tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled flooring.
4.55m x 3.99m (14'11" x 13'1"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.48m x 3.23m (11'5" x 10'7"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.23m x 3.12m (10'7" x 10'3"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.23m x 3.20m (10'7" x 10'6"). Fitted with five piece white suite comprising bath, wash hand basin with cupboard under, tiled shower cubicle, bidet and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed window to rear, coving to ceiling.
PVCu double glazed arched window to side, door to:
4.98m x 4.90m (16'4"max x 16'1"max) Two PVCu double glazed velux windows to rear, two walk-in wardrobes with hanging rails, two radiators, laminate flooring, sloping ceiling with recessed ceiling light, opening to:
2.51m x 2.18m (8'3" x 7'2"). PVCu double glazed velux window to rear, laminate flooring, sloping ceiling.
2.72m x 2.34m (8'11" x 7'8"). Fitted with three four white suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower attachment, shower and screen, pedestal wash hand basin low-level WC tiled splashbacks , PVCu double glazed velux window to rear, radiator, sloping ceiling.
Frontage, open plan, mainly gravel area providing extra parking space, side gated access into the rear garden, brick built detached double garage, electronically operated roller door, light and power connected, personal door to side. Enclosed rear garden with a variety of mixed plants and shrubs, mainly laid to lawn with well stocked flower beds, block paved sun patio seating area, further paved seating area, partly covered sun lounge area. Outside lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61671509.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.