3 bedroom town house for saleCross Lane, Newsome, Huddersfield
Sold STC £100,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **GUIDE PRICE £100,000-110,000**
- Well Presented Mid Townhouse
- Three Bedrooms
- Dining Kitchen
- Open Aspect to Front and Rear
- Decked Rear Garden
**GUIDE PRICE £100,000-110,000**
Well presented throughout with convenient town centre access, having a dining kitchen, two spacious bedrooms with a further single, family bathroom with a white suite. Open aspect to front and rear. An ideal purchase for a range of buyers.
Set to the popular area of Newsome with convenient access to the village local amenities and Huddersfield town centre is this well presented mid town house boasting an open aspect to the front and rear and good family accommodation throughout.
Enter from the front in to the spacious lounge which is well decorated and has a light and airy feel, this flows through to the dining kitchen which is great for those with keen cooking interests or those who like to entertain. Access is gained to the rear decked garden here, which backs on to open fields and has low maintenance upkeep.
To the first floor is the good size master bedroom with useful fitted robes, family bathroom and a further bedroom ideal for those with a small child or having the flexibility for an office from home.
To the second floor is a further spacious bedroom with a Velux window great as a guest room or alternative main bedroom. There is an additional small area to the front of the property for sitting out and taking in the view.
Lounge 13' 8" Plus recess max x 12' 2" ( 4.17m Plus recess max x 3.71m )
Enter the property from the front elevation via a double glazed and uPVC door into the lounge which features laminate flooring, a telephone point with Sky and Virgin connectivity, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect, with fantastic views over the playing fields and Huddersfield beyond. The staircase to the first floor is located here.
Dining Kitchen 12' 2" x 10' 8" ( 3.71m x 3.25m )
A fitted kitchen offering wall and base units with roll-edge work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with tiling to the splash back. Benefiting from an integrated gas oven and hob with cooker hood extractor overhead. There is plumbing available for both a washing machine and dish washer as well as space for a fridge freezer. The kitchen houses the central heating boiler, which is an ideal logic and recently fitted in 2015. There is a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation. A door leads out into the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Providing access to all first floor rooms with an electric power socket and staircase leading to second floor.
Bedroom One 13' 2" Including wardrobes x 12' 2" ( 4.01m Including wardrobes x 3.71m )
The master bedroom features laminate wood flooring and fitted wardrobes with a central heating radiator and two double glazed windows to the front offering great views over Huddersfield.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 7' 1" ( 2.34m x 2.16m )
A great room for a small child or a study for those who work from home. This room provides laminate wood flooring, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation with views over the rear garden and the open fields beyond.
Fitted with a three piece white suite including a bath with an electric shower overhead, a pedestal wash hand basin and a WC. The room is partly tiled with a central heating radiator and a uPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 16' 11" x 11' 3" Including stairwell max ( 5.16m x 3.43m Including stairwell max )
Ideal as a guest room or alternative master bedroom. Providing ceiling spotlights, a central heating radiator and a double glazed Velux window.
There is an external tap directly outside the rear door. Stone steps lead up to a low maintenance, quiet decked area ideal for Barbecues and taking in the enviable views over the fields beyond.
To the front of the property is a small neat area perfect for sitting out with an area for planted borders. Further along the row of houses access can also be gained to the rear of the property and an additional area which is accessible by car for off street parking and can be rented from the council for the small sum of £2 p/a.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61671527.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.