2 bedroom flat for saleBarons Court, Dedmere Rise, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7
- A well presented first floor flat situated in a convenient location close to town
- Within level walking distance of the High Street, Station and Business Park
- Private entrance and newly installed windows throughout
- Two double bedrooms, bathroom and additional loft space
- Fitted kitchen plus open plan living/dining room with rear balcony
- Communal garden area plus two allocated parking spaces
- An ideal property for a first time buyer, downsizer or investor
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Barons Court represents a well presented first floor apartment situated at the end of a no-through road within level walking distance of the High Street, Business Park and Railway Station. The property offers spacious accommodation with a private entrance leading to a large open plan living/dining room with rear balcony, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and additional loft storage. Outside provides well maintained communal gardens and allocated parking for two vehicles. In our opinion the property would suit first time buyers, downsizers or investment buyers. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Situated at the end of a no-through road within walking distance of the High Street offering a comprehensive range of shopping and dining facilities with its array of bustling individual shops, cafes and restaurants. The renown Sir William Borlase Grammar school is within one mile as well as Marlow Station (London Paddington via Maidenhead), the river and Higginson Park. Local recreation facilities include Marlow Rugby Club, golf at Harleyford and Temple, riding, cycling and walking in the Hambleden Valley, rowing at Marlow Rowing Club, tennis, hockey, bowls & cricket all in Pound Lane, along with the Court Garden Leisure Complex and the National Sports Centre at Bisham Abbey.
From the centre of Marlow, proceed south from the obelisk down the High Street towards the river. At the mini roundabout before the bridge turn left into Station Road. Proceed along Station Road and take the fourth turning on the left into Dedmere Rise, where the property will be found towards the end of the road on the left hand side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLW160188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballards Estate Agents , Marlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.