5 bedroom bungalow for saleMonet Place, Aylesbury
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- 4/5 Bedrooms
- 2/3 Reception Rooms
- Quiet Location Backing on to Fields
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Corner Plot with Large Garden
- 4pc Bathroom & Shower Room
- No Upper Chain
NO UPPER CHAIN - Hillyards are pleased to offer this extended detached bungalow that is situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and backing on to open fields. The property offers well proportioned and versatile accommodation comprising of porch, entrance hall, spacious lounge, dining room, kitchen, inner hall, utility room, study or 5th bedroom, four further good size bedrooms, family bathroom and separate shower room. There is also a large rear garden, garage with driveway parking, gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Lounge - 5.94m x 3.99m (19'6 x 13'1) -
Dining Room - 5.82m x 2.90m (19'1 x 9'6) -
Kitchen - 4.06m (max) x 4.24m (max) (13'4 (max) x 13'11 (max -
Bedroom - 4.09m x 3.00m (13'5 x 9'10) -
Bedroom - 3.96m x 2.79m (13'0 x 9'2) -
Bedroom - 3.20m x 3.10m (10'6 x 10'2) -
Bedroom - 4.09m x 2.31m (13'5 x 7'7) -
Study/Bedroom - 3.33m (max) x 2.54m (max) (10'11 (max) x 8'4 (max) -
Utility Room - 3.33m x 1.63m (10'11 x 5'4) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61671911.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26483064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hillyards Estate Agents, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.