1 bedroom apartment for sale

Henmore Place, Ashbourne

£87,000

Property Description

Key features

  • One bedroom apartment
  • Warden controlled
  • Conveniently located in the centre of Ashbourne
  • Viewing essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer
  • 75 % ownership
  • For viewings and further enquiries contact the Ashbourne office on (01335) 342201

Full description

First floor one bedroom apartment, incorporating a fitted stair lift. Situated close to Ashbourne Town Centre on this select warden controlled development.

Accommodation 

Lower Entrance Lobby 
Double glazed access door, stairs rising to first floor hallway with stair lift.

First Floor Hallway 
Access to all rooms, walk-in store/pantry with hanging rail airing, warden pull cord, radiator.

Lounge 
13' 4'' x 9' 0'' (4.06m x 2.74m)
Double glazed window, radiator, views across the roof tops. Wall mounted electric fire.

Kitchen 
10' 4'' x 5' 0'' (3.15m x 1.52m)
Fitted kitchen with matching wall drawer and base units with laminated work surface having tiled splash backs, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric hob and oven. Fridge freezer space, wall mounted boiler, radiator.

Bedroom One 
13' 0'' x 8' 11'' (3.96m x 2.72m)
Double glazed window, built-in triple wardrobe, radiator.

Shower Room 
Refitted three piece shower suite. Large shower cubicle ,electric shower over, wash hand basin with cabinet storage beneath, low flush WC, radiator, obscured double glazed window. Cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.

Outside 
The property has a communal garden area and space to hang out washing is provided in a communal area. A communal parking area is situated to the side of the property.

General Information 

Tenure and Possession 
The property is Leasehold with Vacant Possession being granted on Completion. 75% is being sold with the remaining 25% owned by Derwent Living. There is a service charge of £152.58 per month payable which covers the cost of landscaping, maintenance of the communal gardens and for the on-site residential manager.

Services 
Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage are connected.

Local Authority 
Derbyshire Dales District Council. Council Tax Band A.

Viewing 
Strictly by appointment with Ashbourne office. If you have any queries regarding the property please call the Ashbourne Office on 01335 342201, www.bagshaws.com

EPC 
Awaiting

Directions 
Proceed straight over the traffic lights and along St John Street to the T junction. Turn right onto Park Road. Then take the right hand turn onto Shawcroft and follow the road round to the left onto Henmore Place, where the property will be found first on the right.

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
02 September 2016

Nearest station

  • Uttoxeter (9.8 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Bagshaws, Ashbourne

Vine House Church Street, Ashbourne, DE6 1AE

01335 680002 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest station

  • Uttoxeter (9.8 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Bagshaws, Ashbourne

Vine House Church Street, Ashbourne, DE6 1AE

01335 680002 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 7133493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.