3 bedroom terraced house for saleEast Cliff, Folkestone, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Well presented 3 bedroom terraced house
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Attractive modern kitchen and bathroom
- Low maintenance courtyard garden
- Close proximity to the harbour
- EPC energy rating D (63)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £200,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Tucked away in Folkestone's up and coming Eastern side, moments away from the recently regenerated harbour, as far as location is concerned you are already on to a winner. Better still, being presented in excellent order throughout it is the kind of property you can pop your bags down and enjoy living in straight away. An attractive cottage style facade gives that all important kerb appear and once inside a free flowing downstairs layout creates an ever so sociable environment which no doubt will keep the family together. The lounge and dining areas seamlessly connect ensuring mealtimes and time spent in front of the telly need not be segregated. Catering will be an absolute pleasure in the practical and somewhat attractive kitchen which overlooks the garden allowing you to keep an eye on the children whilst you cook up those tasty treats. Suiting those with a busy lifestyle the courtyard garden is low maintenance however still gives you that all important outside space. The family bathroom still glistens from its recent installation and services three bedrooms, two doubles and a single, and with bedroom 1 coming complete with fitted wardrobes the home really does suit a family.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 12'7 x 10'5 (3.84m x 3.18m)
- Dining Area: 13'10 x 11'10 (4.22m x 3.61m)
- Kitchen: 14'11 x 8'4 (4.55m x 2.54m)
- Utility Area
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'9 x 11'11 (4.19m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 8'8 (3.61m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'9 x 8'7 (2.67m x 2.62m)
- Bathroom: 6'2 x 5'8 (1.88m x 1.73m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61673281.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12634664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.