4 bedroom detached house for saleCrossfield Road, Hoddesdon
- Lounge & Dining Area
- Study/Bedroom 4
- 25'9 x 18'1 Play Room
- Superb Rear Garden
- Ample Off Street Parking
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
A well presented 3/4 bedroom detached family home offering scope for extensions (STPP), situated in this quiet cul de sac position and being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Not only does this well presented 3/4 bedroom detached family home offer scope for extensions (STPP), but also boasts many features which include a summer house. The property is being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN and is conveniently located in this popular quiet cul de sac position within easy access to local shops, recreational parks, schools and good transport links which include Rye House mainline station. Furthermore the popular John Warner School and Sports Centre as well as Hoddesdon Town Centre are within walking distance. An internal viewing of this property is a must.
Timber main front door with double glazed window to side, leading to:
With sliding door to:
Lounge 15' 8" x 10' 9" ( 4.78m x 3.28m )
Feature double glazed bow window to front elevation, feature open fireplace, stairs to first floor, power points, radiator. TV point and through to:
Dining Area 13' 2" x 11' 9" ( 4.01m x 3.58m )
Double glazed patio doors and window to rear garden, laminate wood flooring, power points, door to kitchen and door to:
Study / Bedroom 4 11' 10" x 6' 3" ( 3.61m x 1.91m )
With double glazed window to front, power points and radiator, laminate wood flooring and beams to ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.18m )
With a range of wall cupboards with ample black work tops with cupboards and drawers under, fitted gas hob with oven and extractor fan over, space for upright fridge freezer, wall mounted enclosed boiler, stainless steel sink unit, double glazed window to rear overlooking the rear garden, partly tiled walls and laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side. loft access and door to:
Bedroom 1 11' x 10' 6" ( 3.35m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, radiator, built in single wardrobes with cupboards over.
Bedroom 3 7' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.36m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front, power points and radiator.
Comprising a paneled bath, sink unit with vanity below, low level flush WC, built in single cupboard and double glazed obscure window to rear.
Spacious REAR GARDEN measuring approximately 70ft with a paved area, lawned area and fenced boundaries, outside water, feature raised filtered fishpond with fenced boundary. To the far end the property benefits from an 25.9' x 18'1 play room with light and power connected, laminate wood flooring.
FRONT GARDEN with ample off street parking being shingled.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61674173.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.