2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWavell Grove, Sandal, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2 Bedroom Detached True Bungalow
- UPVC and GCH
- Well maintained throughout
- Impressive room sizes
- Double garage and well stocked gardens
- No Upper Chain
An impressive 2 bedroom Detached True Bungalow located in the most sought after area of Sandal. Would ideally suit those requiring a property on one level. Well maintained throughout. Viewing by appointment to fully appreciate this delightful bungalow. No Upper Chain.
A two bedroom Detached True Bungalow located in the ever popular and most sought after area of Sandal. The property would ideally suit those requiring accommodation on one level. Well maintained throughout. The property comprises of entrance hallway, dining kitchen, impressive lounge, 2 bedrooms, master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a stunning bay window overlooking the gardens, shower room. The property has upvc fascias. Attractive and well stocked gardens to the front and rear, long driveway leading to a double garage with up and over door. Viewing by Appointment. No Upper Chain.
Side entrance door with obscured glazed leaded stained glass panels and brass fixtures leading into the hallway.
Coving to ceiling, dado rail, telephone point, radiator with thermostat, double doors into airing cupboard providing storage, loft access, smoke alarm.
Dining Kitchen 14' 11" Max x 8' 11" Max ( 4.55m Max x 2.72m Max )
Two upvc windows, one to the front and one to the side aspects. A range of base and wall units with chrome fixtures, laminate work surface over, partially tiled walls, four ring gas hob, pull-out extractor fan, oven and grill, plumbing for washing machine, resin one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, laminate floor in the kitchen area, carpeted in the dining area, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Lounge 22' 4" to the bay window x 11' 4" into the alcove ( 6.81m to the bay window x 3.45m into the alcove )
Upvc bay window in a wood grain finish to the front aspect. Double radiator with thermostat, dado rail, deep decorative coving to ceiling, wall lights, tv point, chimney breast with a brick fireplace and wood mantel and an electric fire.
Bedroom 1 14' 3" bay window to wardrobes x 8' 11" ( 4.34m bay window to wardrobes x 2.72m )
Upvc bay window overlooking the attractive lawned gardens. Convector style radiator with thermostat, coving to ceiling. Full height wardrobes and matching bedside cabinets and drawers.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 8' ( 3.43m x 2.44m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator with thermostat.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Walk-in modern double shower with seat, pedestal wash basin with twin taps, low level flush w.c., (could be reverted back to a bathroom). Laminate floor, fully tiled walls, coving to ceiling, extractor fan, radiator with thermostat.
Lawned gardens to the front with a variety of plants, trees and shrubs which provides a good deal of privacy. Long block paved and paved driveway from the front of the property along the side to double wooden gates which provide access to the double garage with an up and over door. Security lighting to the side and rear, outside water tap. Paved patio terrace to the rear and steps up to a lawned garden with mature trees and plants. Gated access to the adjacent side of the property.
Leave William H Brown via Barnsley Road/A61. Take a left onto Chevet Lane. Left onto Walton Station Lane. Left onto Mountbatten Avenue. Take a right onto Wavell Grove. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61674239.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.