3 bedroom detached house for saleBeechwood Drive, Alexandria
- Home Report Value - £170,000
- Great Family Accommodation - 3 Bedrooms
- Dining Kitchen
- GCH, DG
A wonderful three bedroom detached property in a quiet cul-de-sac setting on the popular Beechwood estate. The property benefits from generous sized rooms for comfortable family living and is further enhanced by enclosed gardens to the side and rear of the property and a large single garage.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present a wonderful three bedroom detached property in a quiet cul-de-sac setting on the popular Beechwood estate. The property benefits from generous sized rooms for comfortable family living and is further enhanced by secluded, enclosed gardens to the side and rear of the property and a large single width garage which provides additional workshop/storage space.
The accommodation is set out over two levels. Downstairs, the bright reception hallway leads to a spacious and contemporary lounge with feature fireplace housing an open flame gas fire and beautiful hardwood framed doors, with attractive leaded glazing panels, lead to the dining kitchen which benefits from tiled floor finish. The well-appointed fitted kitchen provides ample storage space including a walk-in storage cupboard. The adjoining family dining room has a double glazed sliding patio door leading to the enclosed rear garden and garage. Upstairs, the landing leads to the bathroom, three generous sized bedrooms and additional storage . All bedrooms have built-in storage.
Outside, there are good sized gardens to the front, side and rear of the property. The side and rear gardens are enclosed and secluded and are ideal for young children and/or pets. The rear garden also provides access to the workshop/storage at the rear of the garage.
The property benefits from full double glazing, gas central heating, with combi boiler, and has a neutral colour scheme throughout.
Lounge 17' 4" x 13' 5" max ( 5.28m x 4.09m max )
Dining Kitchen 9' 9" max x 16' 7" max over units ( 2.97m max x 5.05m max over units )
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 9' 8" max ( 4.17m x 2.95m max )
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 9' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 3 10' 8" max x 7' 8" ( 3.25m max x 2.34m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT104834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.