2 bedroom apartment for saleRanson Road, Norwich
- Superb two bedroom apartment
- Lounge with three windows overlooking Thorpe Road & Whitlingham
- Easy access to Norwich City Centre & train station
- Good sized kitchen / dining room
- Viewing essential
STUNNINGLY SPACIOUS & IN A SUPERB LOCATION, THIS TWO BEDROOM PURPOSE BUILT APARTMENT NEEDS TO BE VIEWED! Positioned in a tucked away location accessed via Ranson Road, off Telegraph Lane, this property is located within easy walking distance of Norwich City Centre and train station.
The property boasts garage, excellent sized lounge with triple windows to the front aspect and a good sized kitchen / dining room. There are two double bedrooms and a large bathroom with impressive views over Thorpe Road towards Whitlingham. The property is accessed via Ranson Road via a bridge style entrance and simply must be viewed.
Communal Entrance Hall
With security entry phone system and stairs to the first floor landing.
Private Entrance Hall
Wall mounted entry phone system, radiator and two good sized built in storage cupboards.
Three windows to the front aspect, radiator and feature fireplace with door to:
Kitchen / Dining Room
Double aspect room with windows to the front and side aspect. Fully fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with built in stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled surrounds and radiator.
Window to the rear aspect, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Window to the rear aspect, built in double wardrobe and radiator.
With a suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC with radiator, tiled splashbacks and window to the side aspect.
The property has a single en-bloc garage with parking also available on Ranson road.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61674254.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.