2 bedroom town house for saleCross Lane, Newsome, Huddersfield
Guide Price £110,000
- GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£120,000
- Two bedroom plus loft room
- Well presented mid terrace
- Far reaching views
- Front and rear gardens
- Property has alarm system & CCTV cameras to front and rear
***GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£120,000*** A two bedroom mid-townhouse with additional spacious loft room. Benefiting from gardens and open aspect to both the front and rear.
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this two bedroom plus loft room, mid townhouse which is well appointed and presented throughout. Situated within the popular residential location of Newsome which is within close proximity to Huddersfield town centre and local amenities. Briefly comprising: Lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, a spacious loft room and house bathroom. Externally the property has a low maintenance decked garden to the rear and a lawned garden to the front. Viewing's are highly recommended!
Lounge 13' 10" Plus recess x 12' 3" ( 4.22m Plus recess x 3.73m )
Enter the property from the front directly into the lounge featuring a fan heater fireplace with stone surround and offering far reaching views through the double glazed window to the front aspect. The lounge also offers a central heating radiator. Stairs are located in the lounge to access the first floor.
Kitchen/diner 12' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.73m x 3.25m )
Boasts a range of white wall and base fitted units with complementary work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit. The kitchen offers a great space for dining, also a gas oven and hob with plumbing available for a washing machine and dishwasher. Further including a central heating radiator, housing of the boiler and a uPVC window and door to the rear providing access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Providing access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 3" maximum x 12' 3" ( 4.04m maximum x 3.73m )
The master bedroom benefits from a central heating radiator and two double glazed windows to the front aspect offering far reaching views over Huddersfield and beyond.
Bedroom Two 7' 9" x 7' 3" ( 2.36m x 2.21m )
Including a central heating radiator with a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Attic Room 18' 1" Maximum x 12' 5" Maximum ( 5.51m Maximum x 3.78m Maximum )
Restricted head height. Providing an excellent storage space with a central heating radiator and two skylight windows.
A white three piece suite comprising of a bath with shower overhead, a wash hand basin and a WC. Featuring part tiled walls, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Externally the property offers gardens and a pleasant open aspect to both the front and rear.
To the front is a tiered garden with steps leading to the front door and a pathway leading round to the back. The garden is lawned with a feature pebbled area.
To the rear is an elevated, yet low maintenance decked area, accessed via steps. The decked area provides a convenient space for outside entertaining, also being ideal for children to play-the current owner having a small child themselves and has a real tranquil feel with the open fields being just behind the owners boundary.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61674266.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.