5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLittleton Green, Semington, Trowbridge
Offers in Excess of £425,000
- Four/Five bedroom House
- Annexe potential
- Generous reception space
- Large kitchen diner
- Beautiful rural views
- Quiet & secluded location
- Outbuildings and parking
- Large veranda balcony
A beautiful former farm house, with stunning rural views, quietly tucked away on a lane servicing only two properties!
The extended accommodation is deceptively extensive and offers four generous bedrooms, two reception rooms, and a large fifth bedroom which could service a potential annexe.
Living Room 17' 9" max x 11' 11" max ( 5.41m max x 3.63m max )
Front door. Two double glazed windows to front. Feature fireplace with wood burning stove. Two radiators. TV aerial and telephone points. Understairs storage cupboard with utilities.
Double glazed window to rear. Shower cubicle. WC. Wash basin. Part tiled floors. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
Study 6' 6" x 4' 9" ( 1.98m x 1.45m )
Double glazed window to rear. TV aerial point.
Dining Room/second Reception 12' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.68m x 3.28m )
Double glazed patio doors to garden. TV aerial point. Radiator.
Third Reception Room/fifth Bed 17' 6" x 17' 2" ( 5.33m x 5.23m )
(Formerly a garage) Double glazed windows to front and side. Two radiators. TV aerial point. Inset ceiling lights. Double glazed pedestrian door to garden.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 16' 7" x 11' 10" ( 5.05m x 3.61m )
Two double glazed windows to rear. Patio doors to garden. Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units with solid wood work surfaces over. Belfast sink with drainer unit. Tiled splashbacks. Tiled floor. Electric Range style cooker with electric hob and cooker hood over. Plumbing for integral washing machine & dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Exposed beams.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from Living Room.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 10' 9" ( 4.72m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. TV aerial point & telephone point. French doors opening to veranda.
Bedroom Two 15' 8" x 8' 7" ( 4.78m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. TV aerial point French doors opening onto veranda.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" max x 8' 10" ( 3.61m max x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. TV aerial point.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 8' 10" max ( 2.69m x 2.69m max )
Double glazed window to front. Built-in cupboard. Radiator. TV aerial point. Loft access.
Recently redecorated. Double glazed window to rear. Radiator & heated towel rail. Roll top bath with mixer tap. Shower cubicle. Wash basin. WC. Inset ceiling spotlights. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
Gravelled driveway to front providing off road parking for several vehicles. Gated side access to rear garden.
Rear & Side Gardens
The property is surrounded by open countryside & farmland. The enclosed rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with covered decking area, further patio area and large block built dog kennel block with electric and water. Oil tank.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61676765.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.