3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSalisbury Street, Loughborough
Guide Price £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide price of £130,000 to £150,000
- Three bedroom semi-detached
- Lounge and dining room
- Rear garden
- No upward chain
- Viewing strongly advised
Guide price of £130,000 to £150,000 William H Brown are pleased to present to the market this three bedroom, semi-detached family home. Extended to the rear, offering well maintained accommodation. Situated in a popular location within Loughborough town centre.
Guide price of £130,000 to £150,000 William H Brown are pleased to present to the market this three bedroom, semi-detached family home. Extended to the rear, offering well maintained accommodation. Situated in a popular location within Loughborough town centre. Comprising of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, cloakroom and kitchen. Three bedrooms and a bathroom, with outside rear garden. A viewing is strongly advised.
Double glazed door to front with stairs to first floor, understairs storage and radiator. Doors to rooms.
Lounge 11' 6" + Bay x 11' 11" ( 3.51m + Bay x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to front, feature fireplace, wall mounted radiator and television point.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 15' 4" ( 3.02m x 4.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and door to kitchen and cloakroom.
WC, wash hand basin and tiled splash back.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 10' ( 3.15m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear and door to garden. Fitted kitchen with wall, base and draw units, stainless steel sink drainer. Work surfaces, tiled splash back, gas cooker point, cooker hood over,
plumbing for automatic washing, space for fridge/freezer.
First Floor Landing
With single glazed window to side aspect, loft access and doors to rooms.
Bedroom One 11' 6" + Bay x 11' 1" ( 3.51m + Bay x 3.38m )
Double glazed bay window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 11' 11" Max ( 3.02m x 3.63m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 6' 11" ( 2.18m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, WC, wash hand basin, Bath with mixer taps, partial tiling to walls, shower and extractor fan.
To The Rear Of The Property
Paved patio area, with steps leading onto a garden which is mainly laid to lawn.
Front Of The Property
The front of the property is a low maintenance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61676834.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.